Thanks for everything!

 Hello! When I entered the university I had English two in person, that was the only branch that was more difficult for me at school and I was very ashamed to speak English in public. When I entered the first class I panicked, the anxiety that the teacher would ask me a question made me leave to take English on the following year.

After that came the social outbreak and the pandemic, I had to do English from the beginning only online, which made it much easier for me to learn more because it did not produce the same anxiety as before, because I was learning from home, a safe place.


The use of the blog helped me to learn words according to topics and the subsequent correction to see my small flaws to polish myself in writing. I need to improve my speaking in English, I find it difficult to be quick to think in phrases and thus maintain a conversation, but practice makes perfect! Outside of class I don't use English much, I imagine that when I start working as a journalist it will be more common for me to use it or if I travel to other English-speaking countries.

Comentarios