The award for the best actress goes to... Tatiana Maslany!

 Hello, I hope you are well. It was hard for me to think about a famous person that I wanted to meet, I'm not a big fan of anyone, but it occurred to me that I really like Tatiana Maslany's work. She is a 35-year-old Canadian actress, very beautiful and winner of many awards for different performances, but there is one work in particular that made her win SIX AWARDS! It's her wonderful performance in Orphan Black, a Canadian science fiction series in which she plays more than a dozen characters.

It's incredible, it's about clones, one of her characters sees another girl identical to her in a train station and then that person commits suicide... Upon witnessing this situation and seeing that she left her wallet, she decides to check it, they were indeed identical and as she had a miserable life, she decides to steal her identity, that's where the plot begins. The girl was a policewoman, and she replaced her in all areas of her life, so she realized that there were many other people identical to her and that they had been an experiment, that scientists were killing them.

Her performance is fabulous, despite being the same person playing different characters, they were all completely different, throughout the plot you never confuse each of the characters and forget that they are the same actress. I would love to meet her, so she could tell me about the challenges she had when recording such a long series playing the vast majority of her characters, it must have been exhausting, and I imagine that by getting so involved she may even have had personality problems hahaha I would also like to see her act a little of my favorite characters among all those who played as Cosima or Helena and know how much the producers paid her for the whole series.



Comentarios