I want to go back to Colombia

 


Hi! I would like to go back to Colombia, I never thought I would visit that country, but my uncle went to live in Bogotá and in the summer my dad invited me to go with him. The sad thing is that we could not know almost anything, a day after we arrived they decreed a total quarantine, and we were locked in the apartment! I want to go back to go to other parts of Colombia because Bogotá is very similar to Santiago and I would love to go to Medellín, and I would also like to go this time with my girlfriend. The plan was to spend a few days in Bogotá and then go to Medellín, that is what I would do this time to see Pablo Escobar's farm. I would also like to try fruits that are not found in Chile, there I got sick to my stomach and I couldn't try almost anything new. If we had time left, we would go to Barranquilla to visit a virtual friend of my girlfriend who she has never been able to meet in person.

Comentarios