Great loves in a song

 Hello, the first song I thought of is The Communist International hahaha it makes me laugh because they might think I am a communist and I clarify that I am not, but it is a song that I listened to a lot in my childhood with my father. The immediate memory it brings me is being about 5 or 6 years old and sitting on my dad's shoulders walking on September 11th through the General Cemetery, singing the hymn and listening to the stories about the graves we were passing through: my executed political grandfather, Victor Jara, Salvador Allende, Gladys Marín, among others. It makes me nostalgic, but it is a scene that I could repeat every year with my father, only he can no longer put me on his shoulders hahahaha



Another song that brings back moving memories is Demasiao by Drefquila, it could be any of his, but this one in particular always makes me cry. It transports me to more than two years ago when I met my girlfriend, she sang all the artist's songs to me as if she were at a concert and I listened to her spellbound. This particular song touched my soul because I had depression and the first verse says: Give me your smile to light up this darkness Walk with me, I give you, you give me I look up at the sky when a shooting star passes I ask for three wishes Let it stay, let it stay, let it stay And don't go away anymore. From the hand of hers I managed to go feeling better and to this day I ask the stars that she never leaves my life.

Both songs remind me of great loves.

Comentarios