I dream of traveling as a journalist

 Hello, I am studying journalism and despite the fact that I have become disenchanted with virtual classes as a result of the pandemic, because I do not like working from a locked house, I think I still like the profession. I chose to study journalism because I received two books by Arelis Uribe, a young journalist whom I greatly admired. However, beyond writing books, I realized that I like being on the street, reporting the everyday situations that make me curious and also investigating powerful people who enrich themselves at the expense of the people.



On the other hand, I would also love to travel as a journalist. I have an uncle who is a correspondent for the Swedish national radio here in Latin America, he can travel to all countries, and they finance him to send notes. I think that is the dream of any journalist! At least it did become my dream when I went to visit Colombia, I would like to learn other languages ​​to be able to function anywhere in the world.

Comentarios